Monday, July 6, 2015

Juvenile Blu-Rays

Question: Does the Tigard Library carry Juvenile Blu-Ray movies?
Answer: Why, yes, as a matter of fact, we do!

Question: Where does the Tigard Library keep Juvenile Blu-Ray movies?
Answer: At the very end of all the Juvenile DVDs, where the Spanish movies used to be.

Question: Well, then, now where are the Spanish movies?
Answer: They are now kept in front of the Juvenile Non-Fiction DVD collection.

I know at least one person who is ecstatic about this news: my husband! And I hope you are, too!

We have moved all the family Blu-Ray movies into the Juvenile collection, and though it is now fairly small, I will be working to beef up this collection with popular feature films. If we don't own a Blu-Ray title you think we should, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

No comments: