Saturday, April 16, 2011

Todd Parr at the Library

A couple of years ago, I shared a post about a great picture book author, Todd Parr. So you can imagine my excitement that he is actually coming to OUR library! And this time he's here to entertain the kids instead of the grown-ups! He will be here Thursday, April 21 from 4 to 5 in the Community Room. Lucky me, I don't work Thursdays, so I get to come as a patron with my little one to enjoy Todd's visit! Plus, you can get a free copy of his book Reading Makes You Feel Good while supplies last. And Reading Makes You Feel Good is just one of many of his books.

We would also like to invite you to share why Reading Makes YOU Feel Good. We are decorating the story time room with everybody's musings about why they like to read. Feel free to fill out one of the little forms we have waiting on the bulletin board in the story time room, give it to one of the children's librarians, and we'll find a place to hang it up!

No comments: