Friday, March 11, 2011

Mothers and Their Babies

One of our children's librarians, Miss Janet, suggested I read All the Things I Love About You, by LeUyen Pham. This just went to the top of my Favorite Picture Books list. I fell in love with the book the minute I started reading it. It is the sweetest little book about a mother and her love for her little boy. The illustrations and text are so tender, I could read it over and over (and in fact, I do, because my little boy loves it just as much as I do). Took me a few times reading it aloud to be able to do it without tearing up. For all of you with little boys (or little girls, for that matter) at home, this is a MUST READ as far as I am concerned. Some other ideas for books about parental love (and one even about grandparental love):

No comments: